Boutique Supplies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wholesale Ribbon Art

2 posters

Go down

Wholesale Ribbon Art Empty Wholesale Ribbon Art

Post  SarahMerritt_22 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 am

Here are my items I wholesale (https://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg125/SarahMerritt_22/ ) prices are listed under the items! My turn around time is 2 weeks I use sallys double prong clips no bumps. I just ordered more new ribbon! I also make bitty bows if you are interested post here! Tanks for looking! Very Happy

SarahMerritt_22

Back to top Go down

Wholesale Ribbon Art Empty Re: Wholesale Ribbon Art

Post  Donna Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm

If you go to the yahoo group also there is a new data base for you to list your items for sale too. Can't have enough advertising. If you have trouble finding it let me know.
Donna
Donna
Admin

https://boutiquesupplies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahMerritt_22 Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Donna wrote:If you go to the yahoo group also there is a new data base for you to list your items for sale too. Can't have enough advertising. If you have trouble finding it let me know.

Thanks Donna!

SarahMerritt_22

Back to top Go down

Post  nygalinp Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:12 am

I am interested in 10 chocolate bunnies and 10 white bunnies, but I have to wait till next week since I am on a budget Crying or Very sad. I like your shamrocks but they look more like clovers with the 4 sections. Is there anyway you can just do three leaves?
You are very talented.

nygalinp

Back to top Go down

Post  SarahMerritt_22 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:19 am

[quote="nygalinp"]I am interested in 10 chocolate bunnies and 10 white bunnies, but I have to wait till next week since I am on a budget Crying or Very sad. I like your shamrocks but they look more like clovers with the 4 sections. Is there anyway you can just do three leaves?
You are very talented. [/quote

I can do them with only 3 leaves if you want! just post here or send me a PM when you are ready to order!
Sarah

SarahMerritt_22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down